• Spectroscopy techniques: atomic absorption spectrometers (flame and graphite/Zeemann correction/autosampler furnace technique) and a Dual–Beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer
• Chromatography techniques: gas chromatography system (with flame ionization/electron capture detector GC-FID/ECD), a high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with fluorescence and diode array detectors and a compact ion chromatograph (IC)
• Water purification system MilliQ.
• Weighting systems: analytical microbalances (5 and 6 digits) and calibration weights (class E2).
• Sample preparation systems: controlled vacuum and temperature evaporation system (with water bath), ultra sonic bath for sample processing, high temperature oven (1100 °C) and drying oven (330 °C).
• Miscellaneous equipment: pH/conductivity meter, digital thermometer with Pt100 sensor, digital flow meters (0-300ml/min and 300ml/min-30l/min), ball flow meters (5l/min, 25l/min).